June is here and we couldn’t be more excited! Something about the start of summer gets us feeling inspired. Summer is synonymous with making treasured memories. There are endless opportunities for fun, and it should also give us permission to relax and pamper. That’s the reminder we’re sharing with you!
Take care of yourself. Refresh your skin with a facial. Come in for a treatment after an action-packed weekend. We have some pretty fantastic promotions this month for you!
Just a reminder, we celebrate dads this month, too! Father’s Day is June 17. Stop in and pick up a gift for the special dads in your life.
See you soon!
Special All-Day Event On June 14th!
Please note this event was rescheduled from June 4th.
Le Visage is thrilled to announce we are now selling Kevyn Aucoin Makeup!
To celebrate, we are having a summer kickoff on June 14th!
While you're in the Brookhaven Village for the 35th Annual Jazz In June Festival, make sure to stop in Le Visage for the Makeup Launch party.
We'll be doing mini-makeovers and color matching all day!
Then, join us from 6pm-8pm for a makeup demonstration, followed by special deals and giveaways! Don't forget to bring a friend for extra entries for giveaways! Come and enjoy cocktails, spa water, and some snacks and discover your new “can't-live without” product! Drop by, and experience the pure beauty of the Kevyn Aucoin line!
Purchase $200 in Kevyn Aucoin products, and receive 15% OFF a gift card!
Nourish With A Refreshing Scent
It's summer time! And we're rolling out a brand-new Focus Sugar Scrub! This is the perfect treatment before you and your tootsies hit the sand!
Purchase a Focus Sugar Scrub and receive a complimentary Aromatherapy Foot Bath!
Brighten Your Appearance!
A 24k gold facial slows down collagen depletion, increases the skin's elasticity, lightens the skin's complexion, stimulates the cells to make the skin firm, improves blood circulation and prevents premature aging, wrinkles, tanning, etc. You will have to try it to believe the amazing gold skin care benefits.
Call and reserve your spot today.
Small Great Things, Jodi Picoult
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
With richly layered characters and a gripping moral dilemma that will lead readers to question everything they know about privilege, power, and race, Small Great Things is the stunning new page-turner from Jodi Picoult. Get it on Amazon!
Learn To Say No (And Be Okay With It!)
If you often feel overwhelmed with the events, activities and obligations in life, you might be saying “Yes” too often. This is sometimes an overlooked piece to self-care. Saying “No” means respecting yourself and your time and it is an important key to happiness.
We want you to enjoy the sun, but we also want your skin to look on point. Read on for some tips to keep you looking fresh, hydrated and healthy.
1. Keep Your Skin Hydrated. Summer is a great time to up your skin’s hydration through masques, toners and a quality moisturizer. Although summer is often hot, skin can become easily dehydrated from too much time in the sun or the pool. We have the best products and can help recommend what will work best for your skin and your lifestyle. Take care of your skin in the summer. It will thank you year-round.
2. Drink Water. This is obvious, we know. But you would be amazed at the number of people who aren’t drinking enough water. While other fluids help, the absolute best thing you can drink is plain, filtered water. This is especially true during the summer when you’re losing fluid through sweat. A good rule of thumb we use is to drink half of your body weight in water. If it’s hard for you to keep track, keep a tally in your phone or at your desk at work.
3. Avoid Mid-Day Sun Exposure. The strongest sun rays are out from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Your skin is at its highest risk of skin cancer when it is exposed during these hours. The best time to be in the sun is in the early morning from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. or in the evening when the sun is setting. Fun fact! Only the early morning and evening sunlight produces UVA light which helps your skin create Vitamin D. Once you get closer to mid-day, you no longer have the Vitamin D benefits. Nothing beats being outside on a beautiful sunny day. However, it’s important to minimize your exposure and protect your skin.
4. Keep Your Skin Clean. When sweat sits on your skin it will mix with bacteria and clog pores, potentially causing acne breakouts. With summer upon us, it’s important to remember to wash sweaty headbands, clothing and hats before wearing them again. The best way to remove sweat is by blotting it.
Avoid intense physical activity that brings about profuse sweating during the hottest times of day. If that’s not possible, then wear very loose, light clothing and try to keep your skin cool by using fans, cool showers, etc.
5. Exfoliate Once Per Week With A Good Product. Get rid of dead skin cells and that extra dirt and grime. If it’s an extra sunny or outdoors week for you, tread carefully with exfoliation.
6. Moisturize With Sunscreen. Repeat. All. Day. Long. This is the most important skin tip we can give you. Stock up on sunscreen and always carry one in your purse/vehicle. We recommend you purchase at least 50 SPF. Apply and reapply every 4 hours or potentially more if you have been sweating or are in the water. No matter what you might be doing out in the sun, we can’t stress the importance of sunscreen enough. The sun is extremely damaging on your skin cells and causes premature aging, brown spots and skin cancer. If you need a good, quality sunscreen, come visit us. We carry everything you need.
Summer Products Needed:
Exfoliator for body and face
Stop by and pick them up!
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes are so yummy and perfect for long, lazy days. They’re cute, festive, tasty, and look great for entertaining. So, get busy on these pop-in-your-mouth, fresh appetizers.
See you soon at Le Visage Spa & Wellness!
Share The Love