Spring is here! With winter mostly behind us, we’re now ready to March into Wellness and Beauty! Warmer weather means it’s time for rejuvenation from the inside out, as well as renewal of your health and beauty routine.
On the second Sunday this month, we spring ahead one hour for Daylight Savings Time and then on the 17th, there’s a pot o’ gold at the end of the rainbow on St. Patrick’s Day!
It’s National Nutrition Month, so it’s a perfect time to try making some delicious healthy recipes. Remember to honor the extraordinary achievements of American women during Women’s History Month.
Keep in mind that the Easter Bunny is comin’ to town on April 1st, so be sure to have all your baskets ready! You’re going to feel lucky with all the Spring specials we have for you in this month’s e-zine!
We’ll see you soon at Le Visage Spa & Wellness!
It’s National Women’s History Month!
Treat yourself to a 90-Minute Massage that will be customized for your specific needs and receive a complimentary Sugar Scrub as our gift to you!
Spring Makes Everything Young Again!
Is your skin dull and dry?
Experience a hydrating facial and regain your glow!
This month only, schedule any one of our Elite Level Facials and receive 50% OFF a Wax Treatment of your choice!
Are You Ready For Spring Break?
It's time to get that sun-kissed glow!
Call now to book your Spray Tan appointment and shop our full line of South Seas Bath & Body products to make that tan last!
Call us today! 405-321-3223
Guest Relations Spotlight
Abrianna joined the Le Visage Family in 2015 and her Guest Relations skills are on fleek! Abrianna is a senior at OU, a skilled swimmer, and an avid collector of anything animal print.
Abrianna highly recommends the LV Signature Massage and the LV Clinical 3-in-1 Masque!
Trees and grass are finally beginning to turn green again, beautiful flowers are blooming, and everyone is starting to spend more time outdoors enjoying the sunshine and rising temperatures.
Yes, Spring has finally arrived - and with it - a new season and warmer weather, which means a much-needed change in your skin and beauty routine!
Check out these spring beauty tips so you can look your very best during this welcome time of year:
- Dump the dark makeup shades you wore in winter and swap them out for lighter ones. Pastel hues and coral shades will brighten your face and match nature’s abundant lighter colors.
- Ditch the heavy moisturizers and opt for lighter tinted BB creams with sunscreen. They will hydrate your skin while giving it a hint of color, allowing you to skip using thick foundation altogether.
- Get a gentle exfoliating facial followed by a light moisturizing mask. It will help remove old dry skin accumulated during the winter and keep new exposed skin soft and supple.
- Give your tresses some extra TLC after all the abuse it took during the holidays by massaging one teaspoon of olive oil combined with 3 drops of tea tree essential oil onto your hair. Leave in for 10 minutes and then wash out using your favorite shampoo and conditioner.
- Shed your winter skin by getting a dry brushing and exfoliating body scrub. This will help slough off dead skin cells, making your skin feel silky smooth and hydrated while keeping it in healthy condition.
- Include your feet in your body’s spring transformation – after all, they will soon be making their first sandal debut of the year! Get a revitalizing and moisturizing foot scrub at the spa along with your pedicure. Your tootsies will thank you!
- Protect the delicate skin around your eyes from spring’s more prominent sun rays by using an eye cream that has a high concentration of peptides and antioxidants. This will keep the collagen-destroying effects of UVA rays at bay while plumping up fine lines and wrinkles that have already formed during the winter.
- Detoxify your body and lose a few inches by experiencing a body wrap. Body wraps are designed to heal and detoxify the body from the inside out while their slimming properties promote the elimination of fat cells from the lymphatic system.
No matter what condition the harsh winter season has left your skin, body and hair, following these helpful tips will bring them back to life. Reserve a consultation today and let us offer more suggestions on how we can help you look fabulous for Spring!
The arrival of Spring means cooking lighter and healthier foods. This mouthwatering egg roll recipe uses chicken, crispy vegetables and delicious sauces that are wrapped in a light, flaky spring roll. You’ll love the crunchy flavorful goodness that’s in each and every bite!
See you soon at Le Visage Spa & Wellness!
Share The Love